• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Greetings

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nmunro66

Jun 22, 2012
Hi to all you fellow DP users. I have a question. I have just bought a sea going sit-on-top kayak and was wondering if I should be using a lanyard or tether of some sort between me and the kayak in case I tip off it and it floats away. If so what sort and what part of me does it fit to?

Tie either end to your ankle, but in reality I would be more concerned about the paddle. Don't make the lanyard too long so you don't get tangled up in it.

hi there welcome to the DB if you need some advice on freediving or spearfishing just ask here and we will be glad to help you or any stuff you need in freediving or spearfishing i can give you a great deals for yah :) dive safe mate

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT