• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

guns for girls!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I'm hopefully meeting up with Murat next week - I'm hoping he can show me what to do!

Brilliant!! :D I think you will have a good time, maybe not instantly but give it a go, it becomes addictive after a while :) and its a good excuse to go diving too rofl Murat will be a good teacher I suspect

He needs to be - he'll have his work cut out with me I'm sure.... :D

sorry girls, letting the side down - my proposed mentor to spearing forgot to book the day off so it didn't happen and now I don't think I have a free day til October so it ain't looking good...

still, been perfecting my camera skills and hoping that "point and shoot" will still apply once I eventually get around to fish killing..

caught a lobster and a few scallops - does that count???

...oops yep badly organised as usual
got one of those PDA doo dahs now so never get things wrong
see you in november then?

Ah the culprit own up rofl shame on you, still the south coast should still be producing Bass into early November with luck :)
Scallops and lobbies :p drool

I wonder why people still make difference based on gender. I dive, climb, run, cycle, live outdoors, and yet still know plenty of women who would easily match me physically and mentally.

If you're saying 'but I'm a girl' as an excuse: HTFU, train harder! There's really zero reason why women should perform less or be treated as if they do.

I wonder why people still make difference based on gender. I dive, climb, run, cycle, live outdoors, and yet still know plenty of women who would easily match me physically and mentally.

If you're saying 'but I'm a girl' as an excuse: HTFU, train harder! There's really zero reason why women should perform less or be treated as if they do.

This attitude and line of thinking is so unfair to women. You want them to become "men" for them to be equal which is unfair! Women should have the right to be equal and happy with whatever nature/God gave them without them trying to "train" or work any harder to become "surrogate" men. It is like asking a very short person to try to be a tall person so that they can be equal to taller people, this is contrary to nature and is unfair indeed. Be content and happy with what God gave you and you are equal at all levels of the scale.

You misunderstood me. Read it again.

What I said is that competition starts and ends in the mind. If you excuse yourself based on any property before even trying, then you already set your limit.

As for your short person trying to compete with a tall person, have a look at sport-climbing. If there's any place where you can see how self-determination overcomes physical differences it's there.

Last edited:
Its a wish list or practical if we ask santa the gun arrives in december a bit alike the bike as a child cold but eager even on ice Then if you go to Prada for a suit nothing their.In reality the weather proposes to the challenge good or bad visibility when in water.shallow water 1 to 5 meter the current could interfeir with precision as with the waves depending on direction of wind. Area of hunting dense Algae stone masses.Fish sizes and species Mullet predictable seabass challenging depending on depth and location cuttle fish you dont need to fire pierce them from abouve .,I could recommend alot of guns !some people like chocolate white the others chocolate dark .Left handed or right handed .want to take of one of the double slings quickly for example the omer hf 75 or90 ect the muzzle permits this if you fish with the dynema slings their are reel option also it light weight comes in black or round gravel camo ifyou live near to a store you could try different models if not its internet then their is decathlon although the display in the store could be empty in the uk,. its important to remember keep the gun away from your body and others even when charged safe hunting

I forgot to mention the Omer hf included in its package arrives with a other handle for left handed persons this i just one of the reasons i recomend the gun it suits and caters for many in the uk a good tip if you shot the fish were the lateral line be it dies very quick its a line more visible on cod

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT