• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Handicraft Italian Speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spazio

Apr 18, 2005
hi all!

an expert spearo friend of mine here in italy makes his own spearguns with excellent results.

in occasion of the national meeting of the bluworld spear association he's shown his new gun who was much appreciated by everybody, including also mazzarri and blu world team, who wrote on the pesca sub magazine (december 2006 page 66) what follows: <<..... Il fucile Spartaco 115 doppia gomma costruito da Mauro Pacchione che ha fornito una penetrazione
dell'asta nel bersaglio leggermente superiore a quella del Mr Carbon 94...>> which means: "....... the spartaco 115 double band speargun made by mauro pacchione has resulted in having a slightly deeper penetration in the target than c4 mr carbon 94...."

it's a wood very carefully handicraft made speargun.

if someone could be interested, I enlcose few pics (much more detailed ones I can send through email).
it's got an excellent relationship between price and quality.

it's been obviously tested in a swimmingpool.

very detailed pics under request per email.

all the best

emidio, italy

Hi my friend.

Why dont you post the pics here in the forum.

I for sure would like to see this 'fantastic' speargun, but on the other hand i know i cannot afford it. So if i emailed you asking for many photos (so that i buy one if i like it) i would be 'lying' to you.

It would be nice to see photos of the speargun and description of manufacture process - trigger mechanism- ballast - rubbers-spear setup etc.

I hope we get to see many photos of the speargun you talk about !!!

Thanks,

George

no problem. I wanted to send them directly to the email address because you could see every single detail in pics of 1Mb or more.
I cannot do it in the forum.
I'll organize everything in a few days and post also something to the forum and the rest to whom wants to receive them via email.
bye emidio

I finally got the pics!
just the time to organize everything and I'll be back!

I just sent the detailed pics and description to the friends who gave to me their email addresses

here there are a few

here we are:

HANDICRAFT DOUBLE BAND WOOD (IROKO) GUN 115 CM NAMED SPARTACUS 115

the pics are reduced. if wanted, I have the whole sized ones (about 1.5 Mb/2.00 Mb per pic)
other pics available

spartacus115fromrear2gz8.jpg

TECHNICAL FEATURES

WOOD: IROKO 10 YEARS VERY DRY
PERFECTLY BALANCED IN EVERY SITUATION
TYPICAL GUN SUITABLE FOR EVERY SITUATION

Last edited:
I'm also enclosing these reviews of pesca sub & apnea, the most famous italian magazine for spearfishing.

the first one talks about a national meeting with the world champions mazzarri and molteni who won also the latest champions league in greece

among other, c4 was there and many guns were tested in the swimming pool

c4 mr carbon and monoscocca resulted to be the best ones, in terms of precision and power, except for the spartacus 115

I was abroad and couldn't take part to this meeting but my friends explained to me that when the spartacus 115 arrived about 30 cm after the mr carbon of the same lenght, a complete silence fell down among the people there

mazzarri asked to my friend which shaft were used, thinking it was a very tiny one but it was the same of the other guns

it's been a great satisfaction for this friend, and also the magazine published this story

they wrote that the mr carbon was a shorter one but it doesn't matter, as this is understanble, considering that c4 is the main sponsor of this magazine and of the forum

anyhow it was a great satisfaction!

this is the magazine of december 2006

pescasubdic06is7.jpg

I use to call my friend a little "archimedes", as, apart from his guns, in his laboratory he often invent something of original and very useful

I was saying that to steven days ago....

in the magazine of january 2007 another review has been published in the section called "archimedes' corner"... :) it seems I'm not the only one to think in this way ... :))

pescasubgen07ck5.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT