• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happpy B'day to the Sultan!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Shadowkiller

Digital Hunter
Jul 30, 2002
The double 4 has come up for our very own king of the one liners!

Happy B'day and heres to many more!!:friday

Yippee!

Happy Birthday Sven!

Have a good day, and have too much fun!:friday :cool:

Enjoy your special day....hope it's memorable.

Best wishes for a great year.

Cynthia

Last edited:
44 huh? That's half way to 88. Gettin old man!:mute Have a good one.

Brad

Greetings from the homeland

Grattis på födelsedagen !

Mia

Attachments

• dalasponge   gif  gif.gif
    dalasponge gif gif.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: icarus pacific
Happy B-day old man,
You've dodged the bullet yet again. Hope you had a great day and many more.
Jay

wiping a tear from my one good eye...

Thanks to everyone here and those that sent e mails and PM's via the site. It's been a very gratifying year due in no small part to those that I've been fortunate enough to chat with, meet and dive with. I hope this continues for a grand long time.

What???

Sven has a BIRTHDAY???

Jeez, and here I was thinking he was eternal, infinite, endless, absolute, just like the ocean. Better go and meditate in my cave for a few more thousand years....gotta figure this one out.

Happy Birthday Sven! :)

Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT