• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy 21st Birthday DB!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
happy birthday even thought im not a regularly log in i found some nice topics for diy spearguns that i was interested and maybe i will upload some images of my project.thanks

Happy birthday DB, I have been away for a couple of weeks so just saw that it was a big day, the other day for you, today. :D I would like to say a big thank you, it is a genuine pleasure to talk to like minded folk, who all share a common love of the sea and a responsible attitude towards the life in it. Unlike some other unnamed forums, most communications are done without threats to personal safety or tales about bloody soaked spearos, emerging from the sea looking like they've been sexually assaulted by a seal...... yes I did read a thread on unnamed forum that span this Tale! o_O Carry on the good work so that more can become addicted to the source of life and in my case, completeness ;)

Happy birthday Deeper Blue!

Just a neophyte here but used extensively the forum archives and ongoing threads to learn a lot about freediving.
Hopefully I'll have the chance to meet up with others members during life.

Nice work fellas and keep going for another 21 years!

Happy birthday, indeed! Seems like yesterday when I discovered DB, 2003? How could that be? DBs value to me is incalculable. I've met freedivers from all over the world, conned some of them into going on diving trips with me, learned a huge amount, discovered FRC diving, met Stephen (he's a wild man if you did not already know it, maybe you have to be a bit crazy to do something as wonderful as DB), all in all had a fabulous time, enriched my life.

Thank you , Stephen.

Last edited:
The list of handles here brings up fond memories; in no specific order - Adrian, covert, MrX, joe123321, podge, Pastor, rbsub, rslomkow, Mundial, Marwan, Diving-Kai83, M@trox, jaybocca, waterenthusiast, and so many more I'm not going for an exhaustive list, if you're not here, that's just me, writing at 2 in the morning. :-D

Here's a very happy birthday to DeeperBlue and a big shout out to you people in the forums!

I guess, I'll have to look for pictures, right?
View attachment 43958

Also Icarus Pacific, Amphibious, Loopy, miles... Great times. Brings back a lot of good memories. I wonder how those guys are doing these days.

Reactions: sanso
Also Icarus Pacific, Amphibious, Loopy, miles... Great times. Brings back a lot of good memories. I wonder how those guys are doing these days.
Thank you for bringing in some more good names :) Good memories indeed!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT