• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy Birthday Stephan!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

andrsn

Just visiting...
Aug 26, 2001
24?! gheeeze! :D

happy birthday, nevertheless!!!!!

anderson

:D

Many thanks guys! Just finished a great dinner party with family and friends...just wish I could celebrate with my extended family here on DB as well!

ahh, that's quite alright... just send us some $ and we'll all go have a drink in your honor! :D

:friday

Funny - I thought it was supposed to be the other way round - the birthday boy got money from others :confused: or is that some strange British custom :t

Otherwise we'll just have to wait till the next Key's Kraze for a couple...

sounds like an excuse for a quick trip to key west (of course db sponsored party)! :D :friday

24 ???

Cheers, a Guiness Stout for you.
Happy Birthday Master Chief and thank you for the great forum.

If it weren't for guys like you and all the other forum Chief-s, we spearos have no free "pub" to hang out at. This forum is the best I seen for freediving and spearfishing. The crowd is cool , we have all sort of fun guys.

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU........

IYA

Another added to the tribe

My wife and I are proud to announce that at 9:28pm PDT on Thursday, Sept 5 (Same as Stephans B-day!), our grandson, Trey Jeremy Brassfield was born at McKenzie-Willamette Hospital in Springfield, Oregon. He weighed in at a hefty 9lbs 4 oz and measured over 21 inches long.

Attachments

• birth of trey - web.jpg
    birth of trey - web.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 209
everyone knows the melody.......

Happy Birthday, dear Stephen!

and

Many Thanks for the fine meeting place!

...peter

Thanks!

Oh and congrats to Cliff - what a cool kid to have the same birthday as me :D

Congratulations , Cliff .
You provided weight and length in typical spearo style ; JUST for a moment wondered if the photo would also show typical spearo pose ...;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT