• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Happy to be here from sunny San Diego

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Roman Castro

Feb 25, 2015
Hello!

My name is Roman Castro and I LOVE Spearfishing. When I'm not spearfishing I love to talk about it, read about it, hear about it, watch videos about it, write about it, and think about it.

I started spearfishing back in May 2011 and have been obsessed ever since.

I joined DeeperBlue to share and talk about my spearfishing passion and find some like minded spearos.

I'm also into Underwater Photography and Video.

I'm excited to be here let's connect!

Are you available on weekdays? One of the advantages of being older than dirt is that I avoid the crowd at the launch ramp and kelp beds on weekends if possible.

In the short term I'm afraid I won't be getting out on any day of the week. My wife got bucked off a new horse she was trying and suffered an open fracture of her ankle. It will be a few more weeks before she is allowed to put any weight on it, and I'm spending all my time driving her to physical therapy and caring for the old horse.

And just in case I thought I might be able to sneak out, I just had a melanoma cut off of my shoulder, and it will be a couple more weeks before I'm allowed to cock a speargun or even go in the water. outside.JPG

Attachments

• ionside.jpg
    ionside.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1355.JPG
    IMG_1355.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 106
  • stitches.JPG
    stitches.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 95
Wow Bill!

I'm sorry to hear all this bad news. At least you and your wife are on the healing side your traumas. I hope you both heal well. Sending you good vibes (y)

I've taken a random mid week "Mental Health" day here and there. That's what PTO is for right? When you are back in action, I'm game.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT