• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hard Disk Drive Camcorders

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SEDATE

Feb 6, 2005
Any use this below camcoder?
i compared with sony SR 32-42-52-72
i find out great diffarances.Sony says 40x optik 2000x digital zoom(model SR 32/42) Uhh? Not right? )
SDR-H250 says 10x /700x much better above camcoders..
.. it(panasonic) has 3CCD and leica lens and 3CCD processing in it ..it must work under sea better my idea?
any use this camcoder or can give much more info to buy or not to buy?
Thnx and Cheers!:)

Panasonic SDR-H250 - TrustedReviews

Hi Sedat,
I bought SR42 for our Turkey trip with my wife and we used over there through the whole trip.. I am not a camcorder guy buy hardisk feature is very handy, u don't have to worry abut carrying cassettes or cd's, also after u are done with recording, just dumping everything to your laptop right away. So, still have a lot of space to record...
However, only downward with the camcorder I noticed is stabilization problem, when you turn around the scene, images had some focusing problem (bulanik kaliyo bir sure sonra netlesiyor goruntu), it stays little blurry then become a normal:rcard.. I don't know this is maybe normal for camcorders but really annoying.. I read couple articles about panasonic products are better...
Hope this helps.
Burak

I use a JVC GZ-HD7 - Everio HD Camera - GZ-HD7 I love it! I do notice the lag time in auto focus when I change directions, but edit those out in the final. I don't know If I could use all the memory on one trip- 60GB - that's ALOT of footage! You can't beat a 3ccd. The Panasonic looks good! -There is a housing for it? Don't buy it if there is no housing available.

Hi Sedat,
I bought SR42 for our Turkey trip with my wife and we used over there through the whole trip.. I am not a camcorder guy buy hardisk feature is very handy, u don't have to worry abut carrying cassettes or cd's, also after u are done with recording, just dumping everything to your laptop right away. So, still have a lot of space to record...
However, only downward with the camcorder I noticed is stabilization problem, when you turn around the scene, images had some focusing problem (bulanik kaliyo bir sure sonra netlesiyor goruntu), it stays little blurry then become a normal:rcard.. I don't know this is maybe normal for camcorders but really annoying.. I read couple articles about panasonic products are better...
Hope this helps.
Burak

rofl (Good explanations in turkish...)
next time drop me a line if you find yourself in turkey.. we can go fishing/diving together
cheers

rofl (Good explanations in turkish...)
next time drop me a line if you find yourself in turkey.. we can go fishing/diving together
cheers

Yeah sound is like plan, but Turkey trips are always too short to do something other than being with family most of the time. But, I will keep in my mind dude.
Cheers,
Burak

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT