• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Have your way with Pasta

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
Use fresh pasta preferably, and the flat kind, like Linguini, Tagliatelle, or Fettucini

For two romantic people,
use about 400g pasta,
one small pack of smoked salmon, chopped into 1cm pieces.
fry up a small chopped onion, two cloves garlic, crushed black pepper.
add smoked salmon

boil pasta with a tablespoon of olive oil in the water (about 3-5 minutes until al dente if its fresh pasta)

drain, put in a serving bowl

mix in the salmon mix and 200ml fresh cream, heat up quickly and
just before serving stir in one heaped teaspoon of caviar (black)

heap up this sauce on top of pasta and enjoy :girlie

Reactions: DeepThought
My mother sometimes cook something very similar, basicly it's like Fettucini Alfredo Fungi (or whatever it is called - Fettucini with cream sauce and mushrooms) just with smoked salmon instead of the mushrooms. My mom doesn't like cavier though, should be itneresting...

For two romantic people,
use about 400g pasta,
So by 'romantic' you mean 'anorexic', right? :)

This is your 999th post, so I thought I'll beat everyone else to congratulate you on 1000th post with some rep. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT