• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

held-breath swimming

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Those Sausages are the inner tires of a moutainbike tires filled with 2,5KG of lead pellets in my case and I thought 3KG in Stig's neckweight. The clip is just a big plastig rugsack clip costing E 2,- at a local sewing buisiness.

The weight balances a the air we take with us (including packing!) and gives us a much more streamlined posture, and extra weight allowing us to drift out a few extra meters.

Before putting on my cap I wetten my hair, or fill my cap with water making my hair wet when putting it on. If you put un some goggles to and show the peoples a good stroke I'm sure you'll receive admiration instead of weird looks :)

Doing the Stig haircut doesn't give you smaller ears, I hope :D

Putting a cap on while having much hair can be difficult. I've Helped someone a few times with it, I'll try to explain.
Bent a bit over, grab your hair twist it a bit into a knot, hold it in one hand while someone else holds the cap over your head on the neck where your hair starts to grow, then reach with your free hand into the cap and pull it, while the other helds it in place in your neck, over the hairs you hold in the other hand and your forehead. Only a little tweaking and arranging is al there's left to do. Ask the Galls, They'll love to help you out, and feel your hair! :)

Also a good trick for making contact! :eek:

Kars

I also have lots of hair, which makes it difficult to put a cap on, but what I do is to first put the cap on then stuff all the hair in the back. This probably looks funny, but fortunately I haven't seen how it looks from the back.

Lucia

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT