• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello divers :)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hello from Seattle, how is the diving in Poland?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Deeperblue!

Indeed, how is the diving in Poland?

Hi all. In Poland we have many Lake's, the deepest have 106 meters. In the Baltic see on the north we have many wreck's from WW II. I like diving in the Baltic see, wreck's are beautiful. TERRA, MARGHARETTE CORDS,FRANKEN, FU SHAN HAI and many others. This is good wreck site https://wrakibaltyku.pl/.

Looks like you have some nice options for dive sites. Do you generally SCUBA dive, or is freediving more of your cup of tea?

I"m SCUBA diver, and I dive only i Poland because We have many beautiful place s to dive.

How are the water temps?

I haven't heard much about diving in Poland, and this is very interesting to me.

Diving in the Baltic Sea need to have adequately warm suit. The deeper you dive, the lower the temperature. Although on the mirror of water in the summer temperature is around 20st.C going down deeper it will drastically decrease, even to 2-4 deg. C. in extreme cases.
You can not clearly define at what level will be broken down by month.
In terms of temperature the warmest water we have in the period June-September. Wreck to 30m you can meet with a temperature of about 8-15st C. diving deeper to be expected only lower temperatures.
In the period October - May, the temperature ranges from a depth of up to 30m range 2-8st.C.

Hello everyone,
as for scuba diving in Poland - only in dry suit :)
Drop me a msg if you will concider scuba diving in Hancza starting from May - I will be looking for a buddy.
Did not try freediving in open waters here, it's in my plan to do it in mid of June in Galve and Plateliai lakes (LT). If interested will post short report after :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT