• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rock Shooter

Sep 1, 2016
Hey guys and girls of DeeperBlue!

I've been on this forum for a while now (possibly a little too much but what can I say; I'm hooked)
When compared to many of you; I am quite young, and inexperienced, but that's why I decided to join this forum, so I could learn
My hobbies include:
  • Freediving (I'm not very good at this as I struggle to slow down my heart rate in the water... probably doesn't help with the cooler waters and the 2mm suit )
  • Spearfishing (Well, what can I say... They call me 'Rock' Shooter for a reason )
  • Scuba (doing my open water in a week, lots of stuff to learn )
  • Bodyboarding (Yes, I ride a lid )
  • Surfing (I'd call it more swimming with a board in my books, can't get on the damn thing)
  • Mountain Biking (Well, a hill with a slight gradient riding... maybe a large gradient)
  • Kneeboarding (perfect the nose dive to scorpion maneuver )
  • Field Hockey ( no not Ice Hockey, it doesn't get that cold down here!)
  • Talking ( heheheh....)
I live on the Western side (the better half), about 200km south of Perth (the bay). So if you're it the area, hit me up for a dive (always keen no matter the weather), but don't be too surprised when you see a scrawny 16 year old
Half the year down here it's a murky pool of S#!t, but on the other half, it can get really clear (oct to march).
Anyways, I'm always keen for a chat, so hit me up about anything, even if it's not what's above , as I said, I love a chat!

Looking forward to meeting you all;

Dive safe!
Rock Shooter
aka Jack

Hi Jack, looks like you are destined to become a valid and helpful member.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…