• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rock Shooter

Sep 1, 2016
Hey guys and girls of DeeperBlue!

I've been on this forum for a while now (possibly a little too much but what can I say; I'm hooked)
When compared to many of you; I am quite young, and inexperienced, but that's why I decided to join this forum, so I could learn :)
My hobbies include:
  • Freediving (I'm not very good at this as I struggle to slow down my heart rate in the water... probably doesn't help with the cooler waters and the 2mm suit :whistle:)
  • Spearfishing (Well, what can I say... They call me 'Rock' Shooter for a reason ;) )
  • Scuba (doing my open water in a week, lots of stuff to learn :bookworm: )
  • Bodyboarding (Yes, I ride a lid :asshat: )
  • Surfing (I'd call it more swimming with a board in my books, can't get on the damn thing)
  • Mountain Biking (Well, a hill with a slight gradient riding... maybe a large gradient)
  • Kneeboarding (perfect the nose dive to scorpion maneuver :dead:)
  • Field Hockey ( no not Ice Hockey, it doesn't get that cold down here!)
  • Talking ( heheheh....)
I live on the Western side (the better half), about 200km south of Perth (the bay). So if you're it the area, hit me up for a dive (always keen no matter the weather), but don't be too surprised when you see a scrawny 16 year old;)
Half the year down here it's a murky pool of S#!t, but on the other half, it can get really clear (y) (oct to march).
Anyways, I'm always keen for a chat, so hit me up about anything, even if it's not what's above :D, as I said, I love a chat!

Looking forward to meeting you all;

Dive safe!
Rock Shooter
aka Jack

Hi Jack, looks like you are destined to become a valid and helpful member.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT