• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from... I'm not sure!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DarcyKieran

Aug 3, 2019
My stats say I never posted on Deeper Blue so I guess I never introduced myself!

I'm an Irish citizen born in Canada and living in Miami - although I am currently hiding up North to escape the mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis in the sunshine state.

I don't dive much anymore. Unfortunately. But I write about scuba diving whenever I need to disconnect from where I make real money...

Be safe. Have fun!

Hi Darcy, your profile also mentions Marseilles. Care to elaborate?

Ever considered spearfishing?

Reactions: DarcyKieran
Hi Darcy, your profile also mentions Marseilles. Care to elaborate?

Ever considered spearfishing?

Hi! I went to Marseille to meet Beuchat when I was their distributor for Canada. I loved it! We did some spearfishing off a calanque. Don't ask me which one!

My goal is to relocate to Marseille but I haven't made it yet. So far, I'm weathering the coronavirus storm up in Canada since Florida is an absolute mess.

So... I've tried spearfishing but I'm not much into it - and certainly not with scuba gear! I don't like underwater photography either! I like just breathing and looking...

Are you in Marseille?

No, have just been watching YouTube videos from there. I used to climb, including quite a few sea cliffs. The Calanques was a place I had hoped to climb one day (clean limestone rock and sunny weather) but instead I moved to the US and grew old!

I like Beuchat gear.

I almost referred to you as the Kieran Identity, with the location confusion and the international perspective. ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT