• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello from liverpool

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
touche Jay LOL - I'm actually not a real manc and I have scouser relatives, but very little is sacred in my book when it comes to taking the mickey :)

I'm actually not a real manc and I have scouser relatives

Yeah its his cousin, sister and his neice.

Same girl not three different ones rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jay cluskey
Anyone had any luck spearing Mersey Trout a.k.a. fudge dragons? I hear they are plentiful if you know where to look.

Reactions: apneaboy
how was menorca bud
lookin forward to monday

good cheers.

give us a bell or get to the school 6.30ish.

see ya then

will get my diary out for some deep stuff too

The elusive brown Mersey trout eh.......

it takes a skilled hunter to catch one of those canny characters

ive just bought a liverpool advent calender
all the windows are boarded up and some ones nicked all the chocolate

liverpool airport has been shut for the past 8 hours due to a "Suspicious car".

Apparently it had tax, insurance and the radio was still in it.

A Chelsea fan, a liverpool fan and a Man u fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Chelsea fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Chelsea fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The scouser was next up and after watching the scene, said:" Please fix two pillows on my back, under my shirt" But even two pillows & 1 shirt could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again.

The Manc was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world, your city has some of the best bars, nightclubs and restaurants in Europe, your city and football team is known throughout the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Cheers mate, your Most Royal and Merciful Highness", The manc replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave." The Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheikh asks.

"Please tie the Scouser to my back."

Bump......

What does a scouse girl use as protection during s3x?

A bus shelter.

:)

After sponging off society all his life, sending in sick notes as often as possible, never doing a full weeks work, and basically being a lazy useless scrounger, it was inevitable that Louis Saha would end up signing for a Liverpool club.

Why do Liverpool goalkeepers never catch the ball?

It's Scouse tradition never to touch something for long enough to leave fingerprints

A scouser was in church today when the priest started telling him how bad his Father was, and that he shouldn't follow in his footsteps.

He replied, pointing to the sky, "you shouldn't talk about my Father like that - he is up there now."

The priest replied, "I'm so sorry, my son, I hadn't realised he had passed away."

He said, "he hasn't passed away, he is on your church roof robbing your lead!"

A young, inexperienced social worker is doing her rounds in a surburb of Liverpool. Not know what the place was like due to her innocence, she asks a group of dodgy kids sniffing glue:

"Hi guys, I was just wondering, if I left my car here, would it be here when I got back?"

One of the younger guys shouts out:

"If you leave your car anywhere in Liverpool, it'll be here when you get back"

Whats the first question on a scouse quiz night?

What you lookin' at der lah'

Quick teaser.

There is two scousers in a car, Jason and Daz, they are doing 40mph in a 40 mph zone, there is no bangin' music from rattling snide speakers, the car is taxed, insured and MOT'd

Can you work out who is driving?

THE POLICE haha

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT