• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Mexico!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Luis

The spearo-chef.
Apr 3, 2005
Hi
I'm very happy to have joined a forum like yours , I'm new in this but I could feel a great vibe from most of the people here. It's been long time since my last spearhunting expedition and I want to start back. I just took my old "Nemrod" from my closet the last week and I was checking it to see if I can use it again... I got a quik answer!!... No I can't use it, when I was loading the second sling I got the shaft into my room's ceiling, and somehow that felt like a divine advice saying "Luis... Buy a new gun" And here is where u all can help me.
I live in the city but I go often to Puerto Vallarta ( A great vacation spot!) Most of the time I'll be hunting on rocky waters 4-10 meters deep, hunting groupper, parrotfish, Etc. But I can get into blue waters too, but that will not be my main fishing. What I want is a speargun that fits my kind of hunting. I'll love to get a Riffe. According to my needs, what is your advice?, I want a great "all around" speargun... Any suggestions? I'm not very experienced, but very enthusiastic guy and not a bad freediver.

Best wishes from Mexico!
Luis.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT