• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Miami, Florida

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jaygomez

Sep 27, 2020
Hi all I’ve recently got my level 1 free-diving cert earlier this summer and have been excited to dive alot more! I can be pretty spontaneous at times with new interests and this was definitely one of them after a trip to Ginnie Springs. Because of work I haven't been able to get out in the water much recently but I'm looking to change that. Throughout the week I usually do static breath holds for time, c02 tables, and breath holds on my bike rides. I'd love to work on dynamic apnea training and get more time in the water but finding a buddy is my challenge at the moment because I do but need to do this safely of course. The better I get at this, the more adventurous I want to become and Florida has plenty of great diving spots!
If you'd like to pm me or have any knowledge you'd like to share, awesome! I know that this forum has plently of good stuff so I'll be looking through them!

Hi Jay,

I'm in the Miami area as well! I'd be happy to meet up sometime, though I'm rather new. :)
Hey there!
That's cool. I saw on your other post that you were an army medic? That's a nice plus! I was in comms and my best friend was also a medic so that's pretty neat :)

Hey there!
That's cool. I saw on your other post that you were an army medic? That's a nice plus! I was in comms and my best friend was also a medic so that's pretty neat :)
Hi Jay ~ I've been "fishing" on the different forums for some activity! The commo guy and I stayed together throughout most of my training. I had an uneventful 6 years in the National guard, working as a civilian medic during that time as well. I ended up realizing some of the reasons the medical field wasn't for me, so I took a hard turn into real estate and entrepreneurship!

I live in Edgewater near the bay and have access to the water via an inflatable kayak! haha Let me know if you want to bike, swim, kayak. I'm pretty flexible.

Reactions: Jaygomez
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT