• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Puerto Rico

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

eggie

Jul 9, 2007
My name is Eggie from Puerto Rico just wanted to say hi and i hope i could make friends and learn more from this forum thank you

Wellcome Eggie! i hope you will find lots of useful information here on DB. it's certainly a great place to hang-out on a cyber-line, waiting for the next dive!

Hi eggie, welcome to db I look forward to seeing some of you fish pics.

Hi Eggie welcome to the forum,sure that you'll enjoy it all,planty of info and good people always ready to help you.:friday .Cheers mate.

Welcome mate.
You will find a lot of fun and useful info here in DB.

All the Best,

KK

saludos Roberto vi que saliste en la reviste de skindiver
me gustaria que me ensenaras para de technicas claves soy de arecibo y somos un grupo de 6 que estamos empezando y estamos haciendo spearhunting todo los domingos de verdad que me gustaria aprender mas de este deporte gracias por adelantado

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT