• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Qatar

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Qatar_hunter

Feb 24, 2006
Salaam

Hello Guys,

Iam 28 m from Qatar :king I found this forum and & I think its soo nice there is alot of think i can learn and share over here :duh .

I am one of the people whom enjoy spearfishing in reef since we have very nice reef over here.

So I guess I will see ya all later

bye

Greetings Quatar Hunter! You will learn many, many things on this site. Feel free to look around and ask questions. Enjoy!

Salam... a few of us here are living in the UAE :)
So we are "neighbours" :)

Dude, where in Qatar are you? My friend used to live in Doha untill 2 years ago, it sounds like a wonderfull place. I think there is another deeperblue member who spearfishes living there as well, Anton. It would be nice to see some photographs of the reef area sometime

Paster

I live in at Doha....My PC is full of pictuers and video clips from our trips....i will try to add some pictuer later on

Nice one :)
She used to talk about a restaraunt or coffee shop on the front there (the corniche?) that was shaped like an old ship, I dont suppose you have a picture of that one by any chance or was she teasing us again?

Paster

she was totally right ....umm but i dont have any pictuer right now....if i found something i will post it

me too... would love to see pics of Doha. Send some of the beach if you can, as she was down there every morning spearing.

Now that I know the place is real I've been looking. Is this it?

Last edited:
Yap Paster you made it rofl this is the one...BUT they ganna destroy it soon for some other project because it is in a real nice area and they ganna make something else.....

Thanks

Salam Qatar Hunter, and welcome to DB :D

Nice Hamour, Sheiry and Fasker in you hunt thread :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT