• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello Underwater World

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Daniella

Jul 30, 2016
Hey there :)
As per the website's suggestion, allow me to introduce myself:
I'm a scuba diver, who has recently begun freediving and am looking forward to doing lots of it now I'm back in Cyprus!!
It would be awesome if there were any other freedivers here looking to buddy up and explore the great freediving spots scattered around the island :)
Hope to hear back!

Welcome to DB @Daniella - you'll find a diverse and friendly bunch here. Loads of Med freedivers hanging around and feel free to post in the Mediterranean forum to find like-minded buddies!

Welcome to Deeperblue! I bet the diving in Cyprus is gorgeous. Feel free to post dive pics if you have any.

It's amazing :) not as much colour and sea life as other places, but the wrecks are worth checking out! Did the Zenobia again the other day, check it out :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 157
Very cool! I hadn't heard about that wreck before. Do you go for deeper dives on that one?

Hey! They aren't that deep unfortunately, the biggest depth is 40-42 metres but the good stuff is higher up since she lies on her side...still wicked though :)

Seems like that would make it more fun, since you wouldn't have to worry as much about the technical aspects of the dive. That would free you up to enjoy the sights.

Thanks for sharing! What a cool wreck.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT