• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fly

Dec 10, 2004
Hello every one out there in the wide world, my name is fly, what a massive site you guys have, good stuff :wave

G'day fly
Thanks fo me site mate. Did it all meself. Basically got a tin shed in the outback pressed a few buttons on me pedal radio and here we are. Nice to here from you mate. Just cracked the cork on a bottle of bubbly and I can't get the bloody thing back in. Bugger that I had to drink the damn lot otherwise it'd go flat.

Weather, the Gods have gone crazy. It changes from one minute to the next. Hot today, now overcast and humid. Would have liked to go out for a bit of a splash this weekend but 30 K winds forecast and 2 metre swell.

Just started kayak diving at the end of last summer so I don't like to fight the elements too much. Got other commitments this weekend so I am trying to console myself that it would be better to have bad weather this weekend and save the good stuff for when I have more time.

As I am at one with nature, I'm sure we can work something out.
Seeya later
poida

Some mates of mine caught some WA crays on the west coast of Tasmania, the weather gods have lost their bannanas thats for sure!!!!

They musta gone crayzeeee.
Wish I had the time to get amungstem myself. Got to go away for a wedding this weekend. I should be packing instead of being on here.
Have a great weekend fly

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT