• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hellow from Tampere

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sancudo

May 19, 2015
Hellow!

Geetings from Finland
I have diving for a year and now I pushing my self for a new adventure "free diving spearfishing"
During this winter I have been preparing my self (psychologically, theoretically and whith the basic gear) and now I am just waiting for the water to warm up a little to start.
I have tone of questions to ask about many small things but I am sure that with all your help I will manage to found my answers from your experiences.
I am looking forward to learn more from you guys and also to share my (hopefully) sucess.

BR
Sancudo

There is a large amount of information on this website. I recommend browsing and using the search function if you have an immediate question. Of course, feel free to post and ask questions as you want. We have a spearfishing subforum, located below the Freediving subforum as you scroll down the main page. We also have regional subforums in case people want to find dive buddies and discuss topics particular to their area. Here's a link: https://forums.deeperblue.com/forums/europe-mediterranean.92/

Welcome to Deeperblue :)

Upppss...that was a honest typing mistake.
My apologyses to BatRay ( this time I get it right... jejeje) hopefully you did not get offended by it and thanks for the hands up Stephan Whelan.
Mistakes happens when you are excited...jejeje

Best Regards

Sancudo

Reactions: Stephan Whelan
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT