• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Help Support Us!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Deeper Blue has been proud to be running since 1996 and providing Freediving, Scuba and Travel related content to you.

The site has an international team of editors and contributors that dedicated hours of their free time each week on helping put together this site with quality content. They do so without receiving a single dime.

Deeper Blue aims to be the top community of underwater enthusiasts, whether they are Freedivers, Scuba Divers, Snorkellers or just people who love to find out about the beautiful Underwater World.

We offer a multitude of articles, extensive forums, special features, weather reports and more. Developing this site is a full time job and involves paying fees to hosts, programmers and search engines - all of which runs into hundreds of dollars every month.

With the current downturn in the Internet Marketplace, I now have to turn to you to ask for a little bit of help in keeping this site running. We have several ways of letting you help:

• Donate Money
    [*]Buy From our Bookstore
    [*]Spread the Word

Donate Money
I do not require visitors to pay anything for the site, as I want every visitor to have access to the information. I am proud to say that the site has helped thousands of people get started in the various sports and learn more about seven tenths of the planet.

However, if you wish to help maintain the site and can afford to pay for content, your contribution will be much appreciated.

Please feel free to pay as much as you think you should and as often as you feel you can.

Here are the options I have set for payments. If you are looking for a different combination, please contact me.

By PayPal
We have an account at PayPal which will allow you to donate money to us with your credit card. To send the money you do need to sign up for a free account, but please note that we are not affiliated with PayPal, but find it to be a secure and easy way to donate directly to us.

By Cheque
We also accept personal and business cheques for larger sums (usually over 50 US Dollars or 35 GB Pounds) and these can be made payable to deeperblue.net limited and sent to:

Clodagh,
6 Brassey Close,
Limpsfield, Surrey
RH8 0EX
UNITED KINGDOM

Buy From our Bookstore
You can buy thousands of books, videos, CD's and DVD's from our affiliate Amazon.com store. We receive anything from 10%-15% of every sale and this is a great way to buy the goods you want and help us at the same time.

We also have selected a number of categories here which you might find of interest.

Spread the Word
I am always trying to promote the site and get more underwater enthusiats to visit. With a very limited budget, the best way of advertising is by word of mouth. So, I am counting on your recommendations to your friends.

Please email people you know and recommend the site to them, but never send unsolicited mail to people you don't know. By the way, a great way to let your online friends know about this site is by using our refer-a-friend system.

You can also subscribe to our weekly "Bubbles" newsletter (which you can email to your friends as well!) and you automatically get entered into our Seven Tenths competition.

Let people around you know about the site - stick a note with its web address at local dive shops, pools and dive clubs (just don't forget to get permission from the owner of the place first!). Help other enthusiasts around you gain access to the information on the site and you'll be helping me promote it.

Your help is much appreciated and I wish to thank each and every one of you in advance! Thank you!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT