• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Help with sizing please

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SolidHit

Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys!
I want to buy my first suit...It should be cressi apnea I read its good and comfy suit for freediving (correct me if I am wrong)
I want to order it online cause I found it for unbelievable price.But I am confused from cressi sizing.Standard I am wearing L but cressi size chart says its XL or even XXL! Maybe you can help me ? Im 182cm height, 84-85 kg, chest 108cm, waist 88cm, HIP 95cm..Really appreciate any advice!
Thank you and have a nice day!

You are very lucky, looking at the Cressi chart and having a Cressi wetsuit myself I am confident in saying that your measurements, height and weight ideally fit into a cressi size (y) The charts are accurate and an XL will fit you perfectly, Cressi suits and most off the peg suits start misfitting if you are particularly tall and slim (the suit will swim on you) or if you are particularly short and stout (you wont be able to breath)! I am well over 6 foot and fairly slim, my Cressi suit, although I love it, is ok for my thighs, chest and head but is too big around the abdomen, resulting in a bit of flushing and heat loss. Being perfectly well proportioned, you will not have this problem and your Cressi will fit you like a glove ;) be happy and dive safe (y)

Really love to hear that man:) I already ordered XL and cant wait for it :) about abdomen part-maybe its gonna be same in my case cause I like to gym and have gain/loss weight periods during the year so its gonna be sometime better and sometimes worse but think nothing terrible. Thanks a lot for your advice amd expirience :)

Reactions: Pinniped72
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT