• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi all. I am new to this site. I did some freeding in France and Spain but now live in the UK in Cambridgeshire. I am looking for cheap gear

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

lefrog73

Jul 3, 2021
Hi all. Olivier from Cambridgeshire. I am looking for free divers in the area. I used to free dive and spear fish but had to move to uk. I am not too sure where to go and where to find cheap gear.
Can anyone give me some info please. Thanks .

Spearfishing UK, Dive Inn are the two places I use for cheap gear and both are currently having sales, I haven't ordered gear from Amazon UK but have seen it for sale on there . Can't help you with where to go spearfishing as I don't live in your area.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the info. It's a start.

Unfortunately spearfishing U.K. whilst having a good selection can be frustrating to deal with to the point I try to avoid them now. I bought a cressi cherokee and had screw on wishbone break the first time I used it.. they tried to slope all responsibility onto the manufacturer and said they wouldn’t send me a replacement part. More recently I paid for 48 hour postage and they didn’t dispatch it for a week.

Dive inn have a massive selection but delivery can take a long time and there’s zero customer service. However their prices are very good, just expect 3 weeks or so for delivery!

spearfishingstore.co.uk seem a bit better but their selection is a little more limited. Other companies that have a good rep are Apnea and fins4u who I’m looking at getting a few bits off soon

I have had very different results as I have bought several items from Spearfishing UK and never had any problems with them and had delivery from Dive inn in less than three weeks and i live in the far north of Scotland.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…