• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hi, everyone any spearo's would like to go dubai,sharjah or oman(kasab area).

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

moon

Jun 10, 2007
hi everyone i would like 2 go spearfishing with any partner that i can find ...ppl are there any spearfishing clubs her in dubai ...??

Look for Sara (island_sands), Nesim, Zane (SpeerO), mishu1984, and the_killer's_me.

Those are all based in Dubai and would help you I guess.

Good luck and have safe dives !

Reactions: island_sands
Pictures of Oman....

i heard Qasab is pretty nice... but at the moment i guess Oman needs to recover in some areas :(

Get together with us in Dubai - you PM me for Nadim's number :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: Mr. X
thanxxx getwayfk mmmm i think i'll go for a night dive today at 930pm...wish me a safe dive...

i dont think that qasab had that mach damge ,,we used to camp there on the beach and go out spearfishing at 5 am from land ,,,u can find aloooooooooooot of fish in the sammer....

Ciao, I'm Davide, currently still in Italy, but coming to UAE in the next months.
I will be in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for a few days per time. If you are looking for a spearo buddy I will be definitely of the party. My email is kafa28@yahoo.it
I will try to send a message to Island Diva as well for more info about sites and people to go with.
Take care, Davide

Me and a couple of friends go down including jonny_grant we are based in dubai and if anyone would like to join us feel free my email is rocka_4eva@hotmail.com contact me if you like. i go down with a couple of friend roman jonny bill james and some others and we are currently trying to use a friends boat to go out

Thanks a lot, I will definitely email you in the next days. I will most likely be in UAE at mid/end summer.
Talk to you soon.
Take care, Davide

in dubai just along some of the break waters there not great but not too bad either

smaxel the video & pic's u have in your webpage r taken i think at jumairah1 open beach ...

i did send u but i dont know what is the problem...

i'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry...

my name is ahmed i'm 21 years old & live in dubai..
i started sperafishing 5 years ago in fujarah ,dubai ,abudabi,oman(qasab area i of the best )...sorry again ice....

thanxxx :)

hello 2 everyone!
i just moved in dubai!
seems as if you got a nice and small freediving\spearos group.
is there any one that knows the regulations regarding spearfishing here in dubai, or knows where i can find out?
i understand that in Abu Dabi it is not allowed to spear..... help anyone?

it is illegal to spear but everyone does.... rofl does that answer your question? :D

Reactions: Mr. X
hey guys!
what are the nice spots for free diving here in Dubai?
any place nice near the dubai marina?
my gear is on its way, but i want to learn about the place, so that i will be ready when i setlle down...
TIA!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT