• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi from Birmingham, UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jason22

Jan 1, 2021
Hi everyone. I am Jason. I will be doing an AIDA 2 course in Manchester this year. I am mew to this sport. It would be great to chat to people from all over the world, but especially anyone close to me. I am also a skydiver, so 2 very different hobbies
Hope to speak and meet new people soon!

Reactions: Mr. X
Welcome Scarlett. Might be better to start your own thread. Propane smokers? I didn't realize there is such a thing, I suppose you use the propane to burn wood chips for the smoke? There are/were some fish smokers on the forum, including Guerns such as @foxfish.

Try searching the forum. I recall some previous discussions on the subject. Several people were interested in making their own smokers.

Hi everyone. I am Jason. I will be doing an AIDA 2 course in Manchester this year. I am mew to this sport. It would be great to chat to people from all over the world, but especially anyone close to me. I am also a skydiver, so 2 very different hobbies
Hope to speak and meet new people soon!

Who are you taking your course with in Manchester and where do they do their openwater training? (website link please).

Its Apniets UK freediving school (just google it and it will be the top result) and they do their open water all over but they will be going to South Lakes and maybe Dosthill in the Midlands too. I havent done it yet so cant exactly answer. Im doing the theory online early Feb then all being well (restrictions pending) pool sessions in Harrogate and then open water May time depending on weather.

Its Apniets UK freediving school (just google it and it will be the top result) and they do their open water all over but they will be going to South Lakes and maybe Dosthill in the Midlands too. I havent done it yet so cant exactly answer. Im doing the theory online early Feb then all being well (restrictions pending) pool sessions in Harrogate and then open water May time depending on weather.

I wish you lots of luck in your training. Please keep us posted on your progress and what you think of them please. There is a good chance that I'll be heading to your area in the Spring and if they are reputable and offer good training, I'd like to do some training with them. I have looked at other free diving centers in the UK but they are far away from Manchester. It will be nice if the training is available in Manchester since most likely I'll be staying there.

I wish you lots of luck in your training. Please keep us posted on your progress and what you think of them please. There is a good chance that I'll be heading to your area in the Spring and if they are reputable and offer good training, I'd like to do some training with them. I have looked at other free diving centers in the UK but they are far away from Manchester. It will be nice if the training is available in Manchester since most likely I'll be staying there.
Yes of course, no problem. I think it all depends on what happens with covid as that limits pool time but for me, i dont think any training will actually take place in Manchester itself. Whether that changes after covid i am not sure. Drop me a message on instagram if u like and i will keep u updated. My username is Jason22_88 on there

Yes of course, no problem. I think it all depends on what happens with covid as that limits pool time but for me, i dont think any training will actually take place in Manchester itself. Whether that changes after covid i am not sure. Drop me a message on instagram if u like and i will keep u updated. My username is Jason22_88 on there
Thank you and I wish you lots of luck with your plans.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT