• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi guys !

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Nice fish and nice gear!!! is that a shoes in your foot? do you use them with C4 foot pockets?

Thanks 4 sharing photos

Sorry ! I probably misunderstood your question...
Yes, in the last picture I wear neoprene boots..
I always wear them over the normal socks when I' m walking about after or before fishing.. It' s for thermic protection (in winter ) and not to damage the (expensive !) socks while walking..
Of course i take the boots off before wearing fins....

Oh thanks a lot for the answer bcoz it is was weird for me wearing boots and fins was like mission impossible for me i used to wear like them with open heal but with closed heal i use socks.

Thanks spaghetti for the info i also wear socks but those in the pic were boots thats why i was confused but now i got it all

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…