• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hi i'm new here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Apnea Boy

Dec 7, 2004
well in new here and my english is very bad.
but get use to it.

i dive only one year but im nat thet good.
i dive to 30m whit fins.

well i hope i will like that plays..... :wave

ilan-gu said:
well in new here and my english is very bad.
but get use to it.

i dive only one year but im nat thet good.
i dive to 30m whit fins.

well i hope i will like that plays..... :wave
ilan-gu,
a very wise man once said, "There is nothing new under the sun..." and I doubt very much that he, nor Mark Twain, was ever able to enjoy the singular thrill and the accompanying beauty of freediving to a depth of 30 meters to hunt and kill game fish. Keep up the diving but GO SLOW & ALWAYS THINK. don't let your adrenaline override your brain's scream for oxygen. the thrill of the hunt can kill you. stay in touch and say what you are hunting, where, type of water, etc.

thanks,
Agua Fina

ilan-gu

please feel free to send me a private message anytime. I love the personal exchange of ideas. just click on my registered name and go to my private message file. however, I think it's far more interesting, in a forum like this, to lay it out there for all to see and respond to. For instance, being from the southwestern USA (san diego, ca) I have certain ideas and methods of hunting that may work well in my general area for the few types fish that I crave to stalk and bring to my table, these same ideas would be laughable in other parts of the world. have you ever heard a fish laugh!!!?? well, neither have I, but, believe me, there are fish out there right now who are still laughing at some of my attempts on their life. All that humiliation just because I wasn't able to access inside information.

Agua Fina

Hi Ilan-gu

Wellcome to DB. You are going to find lot of info here at the forums.

Don't worrie about your english. Mine is terrible too. But, you know what? You can do a lot of english training here too. So keep posting.

Nice dives

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT