• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi ! My user name is DORI (like the Nemo best Friend)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dora Gonzalez

Nov 8, 2007
I am new in the Free Diving and Apnea world. I am 19 Years old, I live in Guatemala, I will love to share any experience for a new Freediving girl. In my Country is not common these kin of sport.

I love the water, I love underwater swimming, but I dont have any experience. My father said that a have great abilityes to breathold and diving, but not swimming.

I can swim 21 meters underwater in my best try, no fins, no mask, no any help. Just my swimsuit and me.

I´m very exicted to be in Deep-Blue Club. Bye !

Attachments

• DSC00251.jpg
    DSC00251.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 126
Welcome

Puedes encontrar tambien chicas buceadoras en un buen sitio de apnea y pescasub de españa, pescasub.com

:)

Welcome Dora! Don't worry about your swimming skills - the less you can swim, the more you are forced to stay underwater :) I remember that as a kid I dove far before I could swim. Anyway it was much more fun down there, than on the surface.

welcome dora,
you will find alot of info here, do you freedive only or do you also spearfish?

welcome dora,
you will find alot of info here, do you freedive only or do you also spearfish?

Hi! I`m new girl in town, I`m just a beginner, I only try to freedive, I practice in a pool until I can reach a better condition to do in open waters, but I love the sport ( sorry for my english, I speak spanish), bye !

he he yo tambien:t,
its important if you practice en una piscina o en el mar to always buddy up, you would be surprised how many divers drown from shallow water black out...how is my spanglish? what can I tell you I'm from Miami

he he yo tambien:t,
its important if you practice en una piscina o en el mar to always buddy up, you would be surprised how many divers drown from shallow water black out...how is my spanglish? what can I tell you I'm from Miami

From Miami Whow!! you where born there or move to ! I reed about Shallow water black out from one mail to an other but I dont now what is it ? I cant understand words mixed, sorry !, All the freedive world is a complete "?" sign. Any information it will be great ! thanks,

OK, shallow water blackout (SWB), es cuando estas debajo del aqua por un tiempo y cuando estas subiendo a cojer aire te desmaya, su arganta se sierra para que no entre aqua (defensa natural del cuerpo) pero igual no entra aire y pues te aoga, perdon mi espanol no es muy bueno en escrito...por eso cuando estas practicando en una piscina o en el mar vedes de acerlo con algien siempre...puedes leer sobre esto en la seccion de freediving, fuera bueno para ud.

OK, shallow water blackout (SWB), es cuando estas debajo del aqua por un tiempo y cuando estas subiendo a cojer aire te desmaya, su arganta se sierra para que no entre aqua (defensa natural del cuerpo) pero igual no entra aire y pues te aoga, perdon mi espanol no es muy bueno en escrito...por eso cuando estas practicando en una piscina o en el mar vedes de acerlo con algien siempre...puedes leer sobre esto en la seccion de freediving, fuera bueno para ud.

Sorry, my internet signal is not good, thanks for the explanation, I really dont know that, I think when you try to breath maybe you are too deep to get to the surface fast, so you have the SWB, how can that hapend in a pool ?, I think you are at least 3 meters underwather in the deep part of the pool to have that SWB?
thanks settingsteel, I know its late maybe we can continue tomorrow, do you have a Hotmail ?
Nice spanish, se comprende, podemos practicar nuestro ingles-español !

Bienvenida Dora :)

Hay muchos que hablan castellano por aqui, espero que disfrutes que tu estanza.. que sea larga!

Chau,
Sara

Sorry, my internet signal is not good, thanks for the explanation, I really dont know that, I think when you try to breath maybe you are too deep to get to the surface fast, so you have the SWB, how can that hapend in a pool ?, I think you are at least 3 meters underwather in the deep part of the pool to have that SWB?
thanks settingsteel, I know its late maybe we can continue tomorrow, do you have a Hotmail ?
Nice spanish, se comprende, podemos practicar nuestro ingles-español !

no se trata de profundidad, se trata te abuantar el aire debajo del agua, ud. a tratado de nadar 1, 2 o 3 piscinas debajo del aqua? cuando quieres respirar, tratas de nadar un poquito mas, mas, mas sientes como unas contraciones alguna vez?...esos mas son lo que causan SWB

Dora

El swb puede ocurrir si has hiperventilado antes de comenzar tu inmersion de apnea. Las hiperventilaciones quitan las ganas de respirar, y puedes empujar tu inmersion demasiado lejos. Cuando suas de una inmersion, la presion parcial de oxigeno baja muy rapido, y entonces te hara hipoxica.

Por eso desmayarias, y como la bajada de presion es mas rapida en los ultimos metros, es la zona de desmayarse. Por eso se llama Shallow Water Blackout.

Aveces, desmayarias al superficie, al completar una inmersion, o un apnea estatica. Comenzarias, normalmente, con lo que se llama una samba, o un "Hypoxic Fit", y despues puedes desmayar. Por eso es importante no estar nunca sola, y tener alguien cerca para asegurar que hagas las recuperaciones limpias despues de acaar tu inmersion o apnea estatica.

Ale Andres es instructor de apnea, basado en la Patagonia. No te queda cerca donde estas tu, pero esta en deeperblue y puede tambien contestar tus preguntas.

Safe diving, saludos

Sara

Dora

El swb puede ocurrir si has hiperventilado antes de comenzar tu inmersion de apnea. Las hiperventilaciones quitan las ganas de respirar, y puedes empujar tu inmersion demasiado lejos. Cuando suas de una inmersion, la presion parcial de oxigeno baja muy rapido, y entonces te hara hipoxica.

Por eso desmayarias, y como la bajada de presion es mas rapida en los ultimos metros, es la zona de desmayarse. Por eso se llama Shallow Water Blackout.

Aveces, desmayarias al superficie, al completar una inmersion, o un apnea estatica. Comenzarias, normalmente, con lo que se llama una samba, o un "Hypoxic Fit", y despues puedes desmayar. Por eso es importante no estar nunca sola, y tener alguien cerca para asegurar que hagas las recuperaciones limpias despues de acaar tu inmersion o apnea estatica.

Ale Andres es instructor de apnea, basado en la Patagonia. No te queda cerca donde estas tu, pero esta en deeperblue y puede tambien contestar tus preguntas.

Safe diving, saludos

Sara
muchas,gracias estoy aprendiendo mucho gracias!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT