• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Linda

Nov 9, 2006
Hello!
I just thought I ought to present me and say hi.
I'm a scubadiver from Sweden and my main reason for diving is to swim along, look at fishes and other things and just plain have a good time without giving up safty.

Have a nice day all of you!

// Linda

Hi Linda!

I am scubaDIVA from Dubai :D many welcomes and enjoy your stay. Watch out for the Spanish people rofl

Quite fine and with a lot of life in it. Actually that makes scubadiving quite cheep since all you need is your equipment and a buddy and then you just drive and jump in för a naturedive to what deep you feel like. Like that the golfcurrent makes diving possible almost all year around, at lest if you got a drysuit :)

how so? So far I only experienced a question for a photo :) Well I guess that I'll find out and might say thans for the warning.

hehehe welcome again Linda, we have all posted our pictures on this forum, everyone here is safe to my experience and i was just teasing about the Spaniard, he is actually a lovely person and a good laugh.

No lurkers here so far :)

Sounds nice :) Just a little cautios after as a new diver I logged on a divesite where I whitin 24 hours got some offers on divetrips, just me and.. Well, you get the picture. The good part was that I at lest got plenty of offers to dive, just coudn't understand those who said it was hard to find someone to dive with :)

Linda said:
Sounds nice :) Just a little cautios after as a new diver I logged on a divesite where I whitin 24 hours got some offers on divetrips, just me and.. Well, you get the picture. The good part was that I at lest got plenty of offers to dive, just coudn't understand those who said it was hard to find someone to dive with :)

hey that happened to me when i signed up on myspace.com - full of lurkers and chancers :yack

Deeperblue is a safe bet Linda - you will be fine here :)

*grin* In your dreams :) But why don't you give a good example and give us something to look at? :)

Reactions: Lockedin
Careful, Linda, he may be as old as I am and you probably don't want a picture! Welcome to DB. At least here, when someone invites you to dive, they really mean it.

Hi Linda, and welcome! I concur with OldSarge. Meeting and diving with fellow DB divers has been a a LOT of fun, and not freaky at all. There's lots of info on this board, and great people!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT