• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Kinky

Aquaman
Jul 2, 2007
Hi to everybody,

My name's Kinky. I'm an Italian guy.

It's my first time in a Forum.

Therefore, I need time to improve the knowledge of the rules.

Be patient!!!

Anyway, I've to go to Croatia and I don't know the color of the buoy flag.

Can you help me, please?

I don't want to ruin my vacation with a fine.

Thanks!!!

ciao! curious nickname for an italian guy. Why didn't you choose a normal italian nickname as I did?rofl rofl
la boa è come la nostra: rossa o arancione, bandiera rossa con striscia diagonale bianca. Occhio che i croati sono tignosi: informati su permessi e aree interdette perchè quelli non scherzano e i controlli sono rigorosi.
Welcome on Deeperblue, paisà!

Reactions: island_sands
Hi kinky and welcome to db your name will go down a treat here.

Ciao Spaghetti,
ti ringrazio per aver risolto il mio dubbio.
Per quanto riguarda il mio nickname: Kinky è la versione ridotta di King Kibu datomi da una mia amica.

Infatti sono nato in Italia da mamma italiana e padre nigeriano.

ciao King Kibu.
spero davvero che tu non ti sia offeso per gli scherzi: in questo forum si scherza molto ma con un'atmosfera sempre positiva e rispettosa. E' raro che ci siano litigi ed è rarissimo che qualcuno venga offeso di proposito. E infatti nessuno intendeva mancarti di rispetto, credimi.
Ti consiglio di restare con noi: ci sono grandi pescatori subacquei da tutto il mondo e questo può allargare le tue prospettive su questo sport. Nella sezione apnea, ci sono campioni e recordmen mondiali che partecipano alle discussioni regolarmente. Non per niente questo è generalmente considerato il miglior forum di apnea del mondo. C'è molto da imparare e l'atmosfera è rilassata, amichevole.
For those who don't understand italian:
the guy reminded to me that, in the dialect spoken in Milan, "Kinky" literally means: "absolutely straight and very well endowed". I replied: "Yes of course!"

Last edited:
:t Ciao,
non mi sono offeso. Sono un tipo poco permaloso ed amo gli ambienti spiritosi.
Questo è il primo forum a cui mi iscrivo e lo trovo molto divertente. Sicuramente rimarro con voi.

Kinky

Hello Ocean Diva,
you're right. I'm a black boy. Therefore, I've curly hair.

But Kinky is the short form for King Kibu.

All the best,

KK

Hi Feargus,

I know that my nickname is funny. It's the short form for King Kibu.

Besides, I'm a black guy, therefore I've curly hair.

My dad is Nigerian & my mum is Italian.

All the Best

KK

Hi Feargus,

I know that my nickname is funny. It's the short form for King Kibu.

Besides, I'm a black guy, therefore I've curly hair.

My dad is Nigerian & my mum is Italian.

All the Best

KK

Thats a nice mix.... the best of both worlds, the spirit of africa and the passion of italy... welcome Kinky :wave

Ciao Spaghetti,

tu vai spesso ad immergerti in Croazia?

Io ho visitato Hvar e Vis. Tu cosa ne pensi?

Greetings

Kinky

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT