• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

High Resolution Images of FD Fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jimbodiver

Deeper Blue Enthusiast
Oct 12, 2004
Hi everyone -- just wondering if anyone out there might be able to point me to people, or places where I can obtain high-resolution images of a few freedive fins ....ones I've been unable to locate thus far through repeated email requests to the vendors, exhaustive website browsing, etc. The images are for a Round-Up of products in an article in Asian-Diver magazine's Feb-March issue....so the dealine is upon us...

We need images of:

- C4 Falcon blades (40, or 80...ideally both)
- Sporasub H.Dessault and Elite Pro fins (I think these are the same product)
- Sporasub Dessault Pure Carbon fins

I was successful in obtaining high-res images for all the other fins in this round-up....we just the above.

Thanks in advance for any assustance y'all can provide.

You can contact me via this thread, and I'll provide the graphical designer's email ID for sending any big images files directly.

Last edited:
Something like this?

(you have to click on it)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 177
Thanks! I'll submit it....hopefully it will be high enough in resolution for our use.

Jim,

Check your P.M. box, or email me.

Jon

I now have the C4 images I need (the ones that were on C4carbon site weren't high enough resolutuon, but I have good ones now).

I'm still looking for the Sporasub images. (Wish someone from that company would respond to emails....or read these forums ocasionally.)

Jon -- I responded to your PM, and sent an email too. Tnx!

Thanka again everyone!

Hi -- there are two articles about freediving that will be appearing in this (Feb/March) issue of Asian Diver magazine....one is an introductory article on the basics of freediving, and the other is a Round-Up of freedive fins. You can subscribe to AD by visiting their website at www.asiandiver.com, or find it on the newsstands in many countries. It is available on newststands here in the US....not sure about Sweeden.

I finally was able to track down the right people at Sporasub by calling them (in Italy) on the phone....then following up with some emails. The digital images I finally received are perfect for this need. All set now. My thanks again to everyone on the forum who helped out.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT