• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Honeymoon in St. Lucia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tackleberry

Spongebob's body guard
Aug 27, 2007
I am going on my honeymoon in St. Lucia during late October. Does anyone have any sage advice for a first time traveller to the caribbean? We will be staying at the Windjammer resort. DEFINITELY bringing my cameras :) Probably not the speargun though...don't know how well she would take that :). "Hey honey, I love you and we just got married and all...BUT DID YOU SEE THAT GROUPER????" :).:chatup :blackeye:crutch

Spent my honeymoon in early august this year in Antigua. Great really brilliant. Went snorkelling every day for 2-3 hours. I even managed to get wife into it. Take mask, snorkel and fins for both of you the hotel stuff was crap plus it gives you freedom to when and where you want. If wife not into it even waist deep water plenty to see

My one tip is to avoid the organised trips with lots of people. we went on one where they tried to get me to wear a lifejacket to go snorkelling!!! My one tip to go for is the Rum Punch....hic hic I also went out on a tank dive with one of the dive centres and that was well worth the $100 for 3 reef dives.

It was my first time in the carribean and I was amazed at the water temperature, no need for a suit even at 80'

Have a great time

Andy

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT