• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hoo that? 12-13

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mushkee

Dec 15, 2003
another local report from miami...

it was another nice day, seas were like 2-3 ft laying down to glassly conditions...

spearfishing wise, the viz was 20-40 ft...

we shot 4 mackeral to 29 inchs
3 mangroves
and i shot a nice wahoo that stumbled his way into the deep reefline...

Attachments

• jeremy\'s mac.jpg
    jeremy\'s mac.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: donmoore
the wahoo which i turned into lost and found because i caught it in very shallow waters freediving in around 70 ft of water

Attachments

• hoodat.jpg
    hoodat.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 460
my friend victor with a nice mangrove caught freediving around 40 ft

Attachments

• vince.jpg
    vince.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 454
my friend corzo with a nice bull around 18 lbs

Attachments

• corzo.jpg
    corzo.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 439
those size wahoo arent tooo uncommon on top of the reef in the winter where you are at...they should be pushing through pretty strong right now. Good catch, congrats.

Great Pics!!!

--- Nice catch, Muskee and friends! Just curious: are bulls good to eat? Sounds like the conditions are sweeet! Great pics!

Great Fish! Where we you guys when the DB Crew was in South Beach?? Damn - could have hooked up for a dive :D

Are bulls good to eat????? Well, does a bear have hair and shit in the woods???

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT