• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How are the original c4 footpockets?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Lambis

You take my breath away!
Sep 16, 2003
Are the original footpockets for the C4 FALCON any good?
I think they use Technosub footpockets!

Motionsync

yup they come fitted with technosub footpockets (if I am not mistaken) I have never used these footpockets, but I am sure it wont be much different than the Omer or Sporasub

The pockets that came on my original pair of C4's were made by Spetton. They are very similar to the Sporasub, but the sizing is a bit different. My sporasubs and OMER's run 42-44 and the similar size Spetton goes 43-45. This made them too loose for my size 43 feet with 3mm socks on. I can easily get a pair of 6mm socks on with them.

Otherwise, they attach onto the blade the smae way that a apir of SPorasub's do.

Jon

If I'm not mistaken...C4 footpockets use the mold as the old omer footpockets, the ones that had "Valerio Grassi" writen on them. I had a pair of Omer Tuna fins and the size was also 43-45 (not 42-44...pair numbers).

Cheers,
Rui

Thanks.

To purslale C4 with Omer footpoctets you must pay 50 Euro more that if you by them with the original ones.
I dont know if the 50 euro more for the omers is worth the price

BTW: I have post this thread in the worng forum. Sorry

Don't know if it should worth the price as well, but I think that for 60euro or so you could buy those Omer pockets with blades in them. So if you have use for some boring plastic blades (compared to the C4), you might feel it's more profitable.

In italy the price of those foot pockets are almost same. Search the prices once more in different places.;)

Hmm I have a pair of Omer footpockets that says "Valerio Grassi"
does that mean that a pair of C4 blades would fit them?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT