• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

how many people should be working instead of reading this forum?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Where are you when you read this forum

• Sorry boss, it won't happen again

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • At home

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Why do you care?

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunkerspoon

Mar 11, 2004
We all dream of being in the water everyday. In our spare time we are usually in the water, so when do you get a chance to read this forum? How many are at work abusing their Internet privlages? :naughty

Originally posted by Nath
I'm researching trying to get new ideas to make this business run more efficiently :)
Idea no.1:"Don't give them internet access!!"
:D

If I read the Deeper Blue forums, then I improve my education about Freediving.
If I improve my education about Freediving, then I become calmer, yet totally focused.
If I become calmer, yet totally focused, then I am better equipped to handle crisis situations.
If I am better equipped to handle crisis situations, then my ability to perform my job well increases exponentially.

This is absolute proof that reading the Deeper Blue forums has helped me to be better at my job.

This is the argument I will be producing at my interview with HR next week, following the internet abuse probe.

Reactions: unirdna
Hehehe - I love this thread. However I hope we won't need to start adding legal disclaimers :D

about Freediving, then I become calmer, yet totally focused.
If I become calmer, yet totally focused, then I am better equipped to handle crisis situations.

I was thinking this morning about what is the reason we freedive?? is there something else behind this?? is there a unanwser question behind this??

I remember when I was a kid and living very close to the ocean -- everytime I had a problem I feel the necesity of going to the ocean and relax or think It was like looking for a answer or for a help-- ( well- I just found it)
________

you are ok friend -tecnicamente- deeperblue and freedivers here have help us to improve the fisical part - and it help us to be more efective when doing freediving - also the necesity of beeing together and enjoy and share something we like- it makes us feel good.

saludos

Daniel.

Last edited:
yeah i have to study to my lessons instead of reading forums but if you can't dive to sea for some reason this is the second best place to dive:D

I'm blessed with alot of time off, but I would have to say when faced with a task (ie. doing my taxes...) I often poke around here instead. Can't say I've really been on here while I should be working though.

Must say I like Altsaint's way of thinking though! Here's some karma!

Aaron

The poll results indicate an even split between work and home. Maybe so, but I sure see a lot more posts during the week than on the weekend. I wonder why that could be????? Hmm is it after 5?

Connor

Connor,

Interestingly enough I have a deeper insight into the traffic across the whole DB network as we spend a lot of time analysing it.

I can tell you that the vast majority of people who visit the site do it within working hours!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT