• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How often will you want to come?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

How often do you hope to come and dive with SaltFree

• All year round, every month if I can

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • While there's no ice on top - May-October, every month

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Summer only - June, July, August

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Only before competitions, a couple of times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once or twice in the year when I feel like it

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Never, not into it anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would only come if I can dive deep

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I would be happy to come if 25m is the max depth

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
I am trying to make some plans for the future of SaltFree and need to get an idea of the numbers we might need to accommodate in the water over the next year.

Please could you vote in the poll and let me know how your plans fit in - how often you plan to come and whether you care about a 25m max limit or not.

If you have any other thoughts, please email me or post them here.

We are having a few problems with providing the level of service in terms of safety cover, countdowns etc for the number of people who want to come, at the very short notice that a lot of you give us. Hopefully the results of this poll should help.

Thanks

Sam

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT