• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Huge Lot of Diving Gear & Underwater Equipment

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jdiving

Dec 10, 2016
Due to a new job which requires me to re locate, I am selling a Lot of spare diving equipment. Some bits are brand new and never used, the rest is only a few months old. I'm also including my iMac. This is a great lot for a photographer.

Lot Includes

- IKELITE underwater housing with 2 strobes

- 2 IKELITE extendable arms for strobes

- Nikon D700

- Nikon D3200

- Canon EOS1100D (with the adapters to make it compatible with the underwater housing)

- Apple iMac 20" 2009

- Apple keyboard, wireless mouse

- 2015 Photoshop & final cut pro

- 1 waterproof VHS Maritime radio with channel 16 emergency call button and charger

- Oceanic BCD EX100 Medium with integrated weight pockets (purchased new 5 months ago)

- Oceanic white ZE0 regulator with adjustable air flow

(purchased new 5 months ago)

- Alpha Oceanic auxiliary with din

(purchased new 5 months ago)

- Oceanic tempered glass mask, blue and white fabric strap

- Double headed Oceanic gage (air gage & depth gage)

- Cressi Computer

(purchased new 5 months ago, only 30 dives logged but will be cleared)

- Underwater police torch 10000wt torch

- Pair of Mares hard sole boots size 9UK

(purchased 5 months ago)

- Oceanic black fins size regular

(purchased 5 months ago)

- Box of lenses including high definition telephoto lens & high definition wide angle lens macro

- Adjustable red filter lens

- Various Go Pro accessories

- Complete brand new PADI dive master pack with hologram and slates with unopened DVD

- Complete brand new PADI rescue diver's pack

- Complete brand new PADI EFR pack brand new with DVD

- Complete brand new PADI Advanced Open Water pack with DVD

- Complete brand new PADI Open Water Pack

- 5 Spare blank log books

- Assortment of brand new slates including photography slates, recreational dive planning slates, and more.. All are additional slates, and not a part of the above PADI packs

- Spare PADI pro logbook holder

- Spare PADI PRO dive master bag

Asking price: £6100

**All of the diving equipment is in fantastic condition. BCD looks brand new. iMac Looks brand new, very good care was taken of it. Couple of wear and tear marks on the shoes and fins have a few scratches, but the rest is in fantastic condition and was bought brand new 5 months ago. Camera equipment comes with spare batteries.

I'm English, currently in Bulgaria but I'm due to depart shortly for work. I will be more than happy for you to give me a call to discuss collection or postage options. Feel free to contact me for any more details and pictures.

+359 879601271

joshdiving25@outlook.com

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT