• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I am back !!!!!!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Iyadiver

Mr. Long Post
Apr 22, 2002
Yes.............my dialed up sucks no more.

I can even download Fernando's tuna video....yipeeee !!!!
20 minutes for 3+ meg, not bad for my home area.

How's everyone on the forum?
Great to be back.

Later,
IYA

Reactions: mishu1984
Yes Amp........

Great to see everyone here. I am quite itchy to make my long post..... ha ha ha. Miss you all......:eek:

Welcome back iya, its good to have you back here. What were you doing all that time? I hope you did not gave up spearing, did you?

Selamat datang teman! Bagaimana hidupnya Pak?
We missed you here, ya big lug :waterwork
Selamat minum,
Erik Y.

Glad to have you back buddy!

What elaborate speargun test do you have for us this time?:D

I'm quite sure that you've been working on something.

Jon

Hello All you nice Gentlemen,

Mishu,
I was in Dubai some months ago freediving and scuba diving the oil rigs.........so much fish and they come so close to divers.....I felt akward, this don't happen in my country.

Murat,
I see you are still active, I bet u been catching some nice fish.

Bapak Erik,
Apa Kabar Pak ? Saya masih minum terus....no problem. Ha ha ha

Jon,
The sea and weather been bad here, well not as bad as in Florida but it is totally different from last year.....this year sucks big time.

I have not been so active in hunting lately, not like last year. I been doing some works on my clients boat. Been out of the country often this year. Currently I am on a unique power conversion project on a small 29 footer Luhrs.

No fancy speargun test this year. However, this October 20 something I plan to go somewhere remote and supposedly a real "hot" location. They said 100lbs upwards Doggie is abundant.....so they said.....:p

Great to see all is well and looking forward to your thoughts and advise.

100 pound doggies!!! Looking forward to your stories there!

Nice to hear from you again,
Justin

Hello Drkerbs, Fuzz & Ulua..............

I sure hope I close this year with some good doggies stories for DB.

Now the Yellowfin Tuna season is actually "in" but the sea is rough at that location and they hang at the meeting point of the river to the sea water..........4-5 feet viz at most time. The line fisherman been partying for the past few weeks and I am stuck with work. However, last week I went out ato another spot and my friend got a small 22 lbs Yellowfin Tuna in a place I would never expect a YF will ever visit.......simply lucky Son Of A Bitch....:head. I been to this place like 10 years and never seen a YF, and out of the blue he said 50 or so in a school zoomed past by him, it was high above and he made a quick shot at a 45* degrees angle up, aim the head and got the tail instead.....landed the fish though.

Here is the Yum Yum......

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see ya again Iya, its been a bit boring without seing some real fish pics, and the hardcore tales that go with them! :)

You coming to Ozland anytime soon?

Originally posted by Iyadiver
Murat,
I see you are still active, I bet u been catching some nice fish.

Yeah from time to time i get some nice fish but they are not as big as your doggies:eek: but still enough for nice meal;)

Hello My Aussie friend Shadow, Papa Smurf Stephan and Kapiten Rig........all is well here & alive....:D , except nothing great landed but I do have some interesting experience....;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT