• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I am looking for closed heel diving fins size 15!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

RolandK

Mar 12, 2017
I am looking for closed heel diving fins size 15! Have no luck finding any.

Many fins are made in or for Europe and I find that EU sizes are more reliable/consistent than UK & USA sizes, so it might be worth looking for the equivalent EU size.

I found this conversion table (though I must caution you: shoe size conversion charts & tables are notoriously inaccurate i.e. wrong):

Shoe Lengths for U.S. & European Shoe Sizes with Sizing Chart
US Size Inches Euro
12 11 1⁄4" 46
13 11 9⁄16 47
14 11 7⁄8" 48
15 12 3⁄16" 49

EU size 49

Alternatively try contacting forum member Dano at Mako: http://www.makospearguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MBKFGF

"Are you a Big Guy with Big Feet? No worries. We have you covered.

The MAKO Spearguns BIG KAHUNA Fiberglass Fins are specifically designed for BIG GUYS who have BIG FEET!

We make the largest foot pockets available (size 14-15). And, combined with our MAKO Spearguns South African Fiberglass Blades you can now have a high quality pair of fins at a very reasonable price. In addition to the larger size foot pockets, the blades are slightly wider, offering more balance and control and power for you big guys.

NOTE: We also have BIG KAHUNA neoprene socks for you big guys! That's right - 3mm Neoprene Socks in size xxl (14-15)!"

Last edited:
Many fins are made in or for Europe and I find that EU sizes are more reliable/consistent than UK & USA sizes, so it might be worth looking for the equivalent EU size.

I found this conversion table (though I must caution you: shoe size conversion charts & tables are notoriously inaccurate i.e. wrong):

Shoe Lengths for U.S. & European Shoe Sizes with Sizing Chart
US Size Inches Euro
12 11 1⁄4" 46
13 11 9⁄16 47
14 11 7⁄8" 48
15 12 3⁄16" 49

EU size 49

Alternatively try contacting forum member Dano at Mako: http://www.makospearguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MBKFGF

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT