• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

i am looking to buy a new speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

heebes

Dec 3, 2002
hello all. i am in the market for new spearfishing gear. i am looking to get all new equipment, the whole shabang if you will. i am looking at a few different guns, what are your recommendations? i am looking at the Omer Master Competition 116cm, Omer Aluminum 120cm or 130cm, Rob Allen 120cm, and a Riffe Standard #3. i am going to be hunting for mostly spadefish, tautog, amberjack, and cobia. i will eventually be getting a Riffe #Island for pelagics and other big fish, but thats not for a few years yet. anyways, i also am in the market for fins and a new wetsuit. i am set on the fins that i am going to get, but the wetsuit is another story. i am going to be diving off Virginia and North Carolina from May to October, so the water will range from about 55-75 degrees. i have the opportunity to get a 5mm semi-dry full body one-piece titanium suit with a 3mm 7/5 hooded titanium vest for $370.00, is this a good deal? what are some other good suits for freediving and spearfishing? thanks alot for any help that you all can give me.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT