• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I am New ^^

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Tabaco_spordiv

Jul 22, 2007
Hi, my Name is Melissa and i am from Bavaria. I am looking for other girls in my age (between 10 and 18). I am 15 and love to dive free in lakes and the sea, often in my holiday

Please post, with photo would be great, so we can chat :t

And this is me:

pic1og1.jpg

pic2ji9.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5227/pic1og1.jpg

Hi, my Name is Melissa and i am from Bavaria. I am looking for other girls in my age (between 10 and 18). I am 15 and love to dive free in lakes and the sea, often in my holiday

Please post, with photo would be great, so we can chat :t

And this is me:

Hi Melissa
welcome to DB. Your profile is interesting, your 15 and your a freediving instructor?

Welcome aboard. How do you find the rollerblades for deeper dives? I find they are much better for descent than ascent. ;)

the visibility is great! really cool. But is there no other girl in my age? I love freediving so much and stay 2 or 3 times a week at the lake...

Hmmm.. Which big lake would that be, then? Doesn't happen to be Lake Constance (Der Bodensee) by any chance?

Welcome to DB anyway! :wave

P.S.: kmo, I'm with You on that one! I also used to be into under-water-inline-hockey for a while, but my joints wouldn't play along so well...

Last edited:
Welcome to Deeperblue Tabaco_spordiv:)

How deep are the lakes you dive in? Do you have someone with you as a buddy diver in the water?

Here is a photo of one of my training buddies blowing air rings.

Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
Hello
No, its just a very small lake, not as big as the Bodensee...
Hmm, which one is it, and where do You live then?

But whereever that might be, should You get a chance to come to Konstanz, Meersburg, Friedrichshafen, Überlingen or such, make sure to send me a message so we can arrange to meet and go dive. :D

I can also connect You to Andreas Falkenroth who lives in Lindau, if You end up near the east end of the lake. :)

Last edited:
Hello
I live in Augsburg.

I dont know really how deep the lake is, about 10 - 30 meters i would guess.
I often take some friends with me, some girls from my training, we dive often together.

i decided to join deeperblue and talk about diving! I have never dived in lakes before. I only dive when we go the Med during summer. I would also like to chat with girls of my age if any.

Last edited:
Heheh, there we go! Welcome Katie :wave

I was about to suggest putting island sands, samdive, iceselkie and the other girls in girlie-mode, but there's real Youngsters around after all :D

Where about in big Europe are You located, Katie?

Last edited:
I love lakes too but there are no mani on Malta. The ocean here is nice and I love to dive with my friends. I am 16 and want to be a mermaid. I think this might sound silly but it is my dream.
I would love to come to bavaria one day. We could have a young peoples competishin? Do you like mermaids tabaco_sportiv?

I love lakes too but there are no mani on Malta. The ocean here is nice and I love to dive with my friends. I am 16 and want to be a mermaid. I think this might sound silly but it is my dream.
I would love to come to bavaria one day. We could have a young peoples competishin? Do you like mermaids tabaco_sportiv?

Hey Shauna
I saw a mermaids competition on the net once. A competition would be great!!
check this out
2004-Rinspeed-Splash-Mermaids-2-1280x960.jpg

Is it just me, or does something sound fishy about “Tabaco_spordiv?”

1. How many 15 yr old girls would make an alias with “Tabaco” in it?

I am looking for other girls in my age (between 10 and 18)
Please post, with photo would be great, so we can chat
Is here any other teenage girl? I cant unterstand that

2. Seems a whole lot more interested in making contact with teenage girls rather than any topic of freediving. And wants photo to boot! What need is there for photos to chat about freediving?

3. When asked are you a freediving instructor the answer is:

Oh, sry, just a wrong klick.

Didn’t click anything! intentionally typed in “FREEDIVING INSTRUCTOR” in profile!

I dive in a big lake near my home usually

4. Dives in a BIG lake near home but won’t name it.

the visibility is great! really cool. But is there no other girl in my age?

5. Still persistently looking for young girls to respond. Apparently has no “dive buddies” for the BIG lake?

No, its just a very small lake, not as big as the Bodensee...

I often take some friends with me, some girls from my training, we dive often together.

6. Oh sorry, the un-named, aforementioned BIG lake is now a VERY SMALL lake. And ‘Tabaco person’ suddenly HAS girls with “often.” Well then, why not just talk and message them…or is this just a line to make her or him appear less threatening?

Shaunamermaid: Do you like mermaids tabaco_sportiv?

Oh yes i like^^

I send a PM to you!

7. Finally get’s someone to take the bait?

With all this phishing that’s been going on here lately, all I have to say, especially to any young girls on this site, is BEWARE. There are a lot of predators on the net looking for inexperienced young people and naivity. Especially if they want to PM vs. letting everyone read their posts, it’s like they’re taking you off to a private room. Some pretend to be what they're not.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT