• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I Have Fl. Key's Camping and Diving

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

keyone

Jan 30, 2006
Now Everyone can afford to come to the Key's
I have Campsites in the Florida Key's on the CHEAP!!!
I have 75 rustic campsites on 47 aker's with a 7 1/2 aker salt water quary filled with BIG cobia and tropical fish.
We Offer:
Hot Showers / Toilets
Rinse Showers
Fun water toys
Feed the Cobia/tropical fish
Swim/ Snorkle or Dive with all the fish.
Boat Ramp O/S one mile from campsite to splash your boat.

Cost:
$35 Per night per tent up to 4 adults and children under 12 are free.
$25 per day to dive quary ( we have tanks on site) must show your C Card and proper ID to dive.
Free boat/ trailer parking for campers.

Marathon Aqua Ranch
MM58 O/S
Grassy Key
Call: Becky at 305 587-1925 or Diverkeylargo@aol.com for reservations
We also have boat storage for your boats if you would like to keep them in the Keys.
I am so looking forward to having you come and enjoy the Key's.
Thanks
Becky AKA Speargirl

Last edited:
Hiya Becky...Great to see you here:friday

Wanted to add that Becky is a great gal to deal with and that price is a bargain considering most sites in the keys are booked a year in advance:vangry and are $$$...Its also a great place for the family while you go spearing the wife&kids could lounge in the quarry (think huge saltwater pool) I'll be there about the first week of April so if any Spearos are there lets meet up and share some stories over the campfire, in a corny type of wayrofl

PS Becky post this in the Florida & East Coast - DeeperBlue.net Forums section should too

Hey Tone,

Thanks for the kind words, I do try to keep the cost down for people so they can afford to come to the Keys.:) People down here think when people come they are made of money:vangry well that's not true and if they were to lower the prices people could afford to come here more often. And not just the rich........:vangry
I have worked hard and I have listened to what people have been saying so I did it. I hope to see more families come to the Keys and have a good time. Memories are all your kids have when they get older you should be in them.:inlove
Becky

Hi guys, I moved this to the goods for sale section. - Good to see this kind of offers on here! :)
keyone, Maybe You want to talk to Stephan Whelan about advertising on DeeperBlue?

Becky,

You may consider adding your site to the database of hosting freedivers at APNEA.cz. It is a free service I offer to registered members of APNEA.cz. Basically it's purpose is to facilitate searching a buddy, or a freediving friendly host when traveling. Most of the hosts offer their hospitality generously for free, but there is also an option for commercial offers. Currently there are almost 100 freedivers around the globe offering the hosting, including three commercial offers.

You can also upload photos of your camp site, the environment, or the close by diving spots.

And yes, the registration and the listing are free even for commercial offers. The only inconvenience is that to prove that you are really a freediver, you have to pass a freediving safety theory test, which is relatively strict and not letting in everyone. On the other hand, it helps protecting the hosts from being contacted by people not involved in freediving, or possibly not having sufficient theoretic skills to keep themselves safe when diving.

Ivo

Becky,

You may consider adding your site to the database of hosting freedivers at APNEA.cz. It is a free service I offer to registered members of APNEA.cz. Basically it's purpose is to facilitate searching a buddy, or a freediving friendly host when traveling. Most of the hosts offer their hospitality generously for free, but there is also an option for commercial offers. Currently there are almost 100 freedivers around the globe offering the hosting, including three commercial offers.

You can also upload photos of your camp site, the environment, or the close by diving spots.

And yes, the registration and the listing are free even for commercial offers. The only inconvenience is that to prove that you are really a freediver, you have to pass a freediving safety theory test, which is relatively strict and not letting in everyone. On the other hand, it helps protecting the hosts from being contacted by people not involved in freediving, or possibly not having sufficient theoretic skills to keep themselves safe when diving.

Ivo

That would be great but I am not the freediver in the family my husband Greg is. I'm the scuba person in the family ( just keep breathing):inlove. But I do have a good freediving book that I have read some it's by Umberto Pelizzari and Stefano Tovaglieri It's called Underwater on a single breath. I think I would fall under being deceitful and I am an honest person. But thank you so much for your offer it did sound wonderful.
Becky

That would be great but I am not the freediver in the family my husband Greg is. I'm the scuba person in the family ( just keep breathing):inlove. But I do have a good freediving book that I have read some it's by Umberto Pelizzari and Stefano Tovaglieri It's called Underwater on a single breath. I think I would fall under being deceitful and I am an honest person. But thank you so much for your offer it did sound wonderful.
Becky

Well, if you are interested anyway, let me know. Since your offer may be interesting for the freediving community, I'd let you pass through, so that you can enter your information. Just go to the login page (click the LOGIN button at the right bottom of the page), start the registration (click the button NEW USER), and if you (or your husband) fail the test, just send me your login name here by PM, and I enable the account.

Thank you I will read my book tonight to see if I can pass it without having you do that for me. Not that I would like to hold me breath underwater like you guys and my husband does. I promise I will take my test sometime in the afternoon.
Thanks
Becky

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT