• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I think I can hang w/ you Norcal boys now...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

StretchArmStron

Jan 19, 2004
I got all the cool gear...

ok, fine I'm really bored and just got my new thermoflex in...the only thing I forgot to put on was my D-3.

Oh and Roger Yazbeck w/ Picasso is very helpful and willing to talk to you about his products or just spearfishing in general. I havn't even gotten wet w/ this suit yet and I'm very satisfied with it and his great customer service.

PS Defo, this is the camo job I did...check out how the different light changes its color, its the same spot of the gun w/ a slightly different angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
hi Stretch!

i was wondering what that feather headress had to do with spearfishing, then in your second photograph i saw that it was actually something you have hung on the wall! rofl

Thanks for giving me a good giggle!

That's quite a setup you've got rigged there. Very impressive! is that the famous sheepslayer?

I like that boogie bord Stretch :) The one thing I really hate about spearing is carrying all the gear from the top of the beach down to the water, what with my float, floatline, gun mask, fins and those sodding ankle weights rofl at least you put half the stuff on your back like that :cool:

Well, you have the gear, now all you need are the heuvos.

That Thermoflex is dakine, huh? :cool:

Stretch,

Be careful about posting your picture on the 'net. Some idiot with photoshop can do pretty evil things to it, like say, here:

[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=22763"]Snorkel Pole...err, poll[/ame]

:t :blackeye

Peter S.

What is this ?Spearfisher turn model ! Nice float ,looks very very close to mine .By the way where did you get the norprene for your blue water floatline?Hey 'i'm almost done with the gun all that is lacking is some bands.

Uhhh, AJ, that's not norprene...it's anal cord. But you'd have to ask John's Mom about that.

John, nice haloween costume. I wanted to be a spearfishermen too, but I settled for a pirate. I like the float. That looks like a bodyboard that actually won't delaminate-fancy. Did you use lexan for that backing plate?

anal chord= my moms a nurse and I get all the free tubing I want...last time she sent me a bunch of foley catheter packages...that's where that joke comes from.

the tubing on the floatline is actually me secret hybrid line...its 50' of vinyle connected almost seamlessly to a 10' section of surgical tubing...floatline extends fully to about 90' w/ the chord maxed out...the surical tubing has great memory but I'm not sure how long it will last in the weather....but even if it breaks its got a 500lb parachord interior.
Chris,
indeed thats a lexan backing plate... That was actually Kevins Xmas present, he had bought the body board (a pretty nice one actually, I'm envious) so I gave him the Fuss Guns and Custom Free-dive Gear rig up and built him that floatline to test out on some ajs...I'm not done totally w/ it as new ideas pop up daily...but it's functionable.

Nice kit, when you're done warming up with the norcal boys come to the real north and try it out :D

Nice body board - what we use for river diving up here, makes getthing through the rapids easier, yours is VERY fancy though :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT