• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

icq number/msn messenger

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Incidentally, if anyone does use Trillian, you can also use that for IRC, and if you decide to try it out, see where you can get to me in my previous post!

AUssie diver

Heya all, feel free to chuck me on your list - my ICQ's on 24/7, so if I don't answer you I'm sleeping, in class, or staring at the bottom of the pool :)

ICQ #137351521

Loopy

Any1 can feel free to add me as well.

I think I got the shortest ICQ number here... I wonder if it says anything...

Canon.

can you get a good price on a canon 'eos300' or S40 (a digital that comes with a 256mb flash chip)?

If I were to buy a film or digital camera, I guess it would be one of those, both gave me a good impression. But I probably can't afford it, so I'm just teasing myself, and I don't expect shipment to be chip, or to escape the customs.

If you're gonna do some UW photography with your SLR (single lens reflex), choose Nikon. From housings to accesories, UW photography market is mostly nikon-dedicated.

Anyway, if you want, after all, digital, choose a compact point-and-shoot Canon or Sony, with a small housing. It's really, really usefull.

Tomorrow I'll look the price of the EOS 300 with a standard zoom: I'm sure at 99% you can't get only the body.
I'll post it on another thread.. "freediving photography"

Why don't you ask Cliff Etzel for this kind of questions...? after all, he's a professional and I'm only a student.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT