• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Imersion challenger vs cressi comanche

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

popac

Mar 7, 2004
I wanna get my self a speargun.Can you give me some opinion about the Imersion Challenger 100cm and cressi Comanche 100cm.Which one you think is better.As far as i know,the both spearguns are more or less the same class but the Challenger is cheaper for at least 30%.Why is that for?

Thanx,Alex

Im not familiar with either gun but at a guess,I would say that the challenger is aimed at those whose are just starting in spearfishing, ie a cheap low spec gun. If your unsure about your comitment to stay spearfishing then it would be a good buy as it will be a quite acceptible tool and give a few years of service without breaking the bank and also giving you the chance to decide what you would like in a future gun. However if you are absolutely sure spearing is for you, then spend the extra, the Cressi? possibly, I dont know the gun but Cressi kit is usually very good; perhaps one of the better Imersions such as the Concept series, or an Omer. Like all things, you get what you pay for most of the time, have a good read through the forums or do a search on individual guns to see what people say about them.
By the way I use an Imersion (Esclapez) Concept gun and I really like it :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT