• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

imersion sabre wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
plt really need help this is going to be my first real spearfishing sui!!!!!!!!!

thx a lot ireally need oppinions, i am not byuing wetsuits everyday and have less knowledge of the quality of neopren and its configurations:head

Hi harpune,

I had one lycra wetsuit (Omer top lycra) and it totally sucked!!
It lost the color very quickly, in two months the pants where almost white. Lycra loses color very quickly when exposed to sun, saltwater and pee. Eh!
Lycra only in very dark color!

What I think its even worse is that lycra doesn't stick very well to neoprene and the lycra lining started to came apart from the neoprene. I load my small guns on the belly and the lining in that area was completely separated from the neoprene.
Lycra is also very fragile when compared to nylon-jersey.

I don't know if the "technology" as improved and this problems where minimized but I would stay away from any full lycra wetsuit.

Cheers,
Rui

Taka a look at the www.diveskin.gr they cost half of the most off shell wetsuit such as OMER and PICASSO but they are making it CUSTOM "for your size" which was saved my life. They also claim that they use heiwa neoprene which is known as the one of the best neoprene for the wetsuit. I bought 3mm with camo, rubber inside nylon outside. It works ok but if you need more thoughts about it ask to Fuzz also;) As i know he also ordered a pair.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT