• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

info on picasso bio wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Garfish

Jun 1, 2003
hi everybody:

i'am considering looking at the picasso black bio { 3 mill, 2 pc.smoothskin out/gold coated inside} wetsuit for warm water swimming/diving & was curious to see that both diveinn & picasso does not show or list the prices of same.

Was wondering if anyone know where i can get the best deal on the internet & was wondering what the 3 mill suit costs.

I quess, i should contact both picasso am. & diveinn to see if this 3 mill suit is available or what. In the meantime i'm open for advice.

thanks much

Garfish,

I would definatly contact both. I have ordered stuff from Picasso US and from Diveinn and something to consider is that you will pay a fair bit more in shipping and import duties/taxes from Spain than you will from the US. So even if Picasso US charges a bit more for the suit, you'll probably break even or even end up a bit ahead ordering from them. Presuming it's available through them of course! I recently ordered a Cressi Freediving suit from Diveinn and paid $50 USD shipping, and $40 USD more in import taxes. That's in Ontario Canada though, you may have lower taxes/duties ect. in PA.

Just my .02 cents :)

Happy new year!

Aaron

Hi Garfish;
I think you might be well served by calling Roger Yazbeck at The Freedive Shop here in California. You can also e-mail him for a prompt reply.
My guess is that not many hunters/freedivers use the smoothskins...so the $$ isn't posted.
Check your user CP; you've got mail.
OceanSwimmer

Last edited:
Thansks guys for the info!

OceanSwimmer/Flyboy...

Thanks for the advice. I did check out the $ from deeper blue Scubastore + picasso america on different wetsuits. They were both priced pretty high & I wanted to get the best deal that i could.

I stumbled across one of DB Scubastore competitor in Girona Spain on the internet called www.subprof.com which sells both Scuba diving & Apnea equipment. Man, i could not believe how much lower the prices were and availibility of the products that this online website has to offer.

They claim to have over 2,000 products and show new products when come availible.

I'm curious to know WHY NOBODY has mentioned this company before on this chat forum.

Does anybody here ordered from this online shop or have any bad info on them.

What little research i have done, i'll think about ordering from them verses both scubastor & picasso.

You can't beat the deals and they are a heck of alot better price wise than their competitors.

My 2 cents worth.
Safe diving.......

:p

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT