• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Information about spearfishing in Turkey

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

drtariq999

Aug 29, 2006
Hello every one,
I need your help with any information about spearfishing in Turkey.
Best regards

Hi, welcome to Deeperblue. If you post a message in the 'Find a Buddy and Places to Dive' subforum, someone from Turkey will probably respond and be able to help you. I think we have at least one other member over there. Feel free to browse & ask questions. Good luck!:)

Tariq
Try contacting [ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/member.php?u=2047"]View Profile: Memo@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Memo</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Memo[/ame]he is Turkish and I think he is there at the moment :)

island_sands said:
Tariq
Try contacting Memo he is Turkish and I think he is there at the moment :)
I believe Sedate is Turkish too, though he does not have it in his profile.

Hi Dr Tariq
Memo, Sedat and aydin are in Turkey, Sedat i think is still in Ankara, Aydin is in Izmir and Memo is where ever he wants to be :) :) . if you are near Antalya /alanya get on the Fast Boat and Come and Visit us Here in Kyrenia/ North Cyprus.:).

Last edited:
mate last circular changed afew days ago., .it was 36/2 ..new one is 37/2 after reading i ll give you info ., i must read first :)
sorry mate..i download from goverment site..but my shit computer is very old and my acrobat reader also very very old, not open any doc :D it does not work opss .
i can not help you..but any who knows turkish can read it, can tell you..
i attached to here the new circulara 37-2 as far as i remember section 4 must be for tourist and for foreigner sticked here to live., if did not change

Attachments

• sirküler 37-2.pdf
    344 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT